Your blog is broken.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[22.214.171.124] is working fine.
- Your front page is only 4 KB long. Are you sure it's a blog?
- Your blog doesn't advertise an XML feed. Are you sure it's a blog?
- Your robots.txt file Content-type should be
text/html (see here).
- Your robots.txt file appears to be invalid:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
- Your blog is not indexed by Google.
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your real blog URL is
- Your blog application doesn't support gzip compression.
- Your web server's clock might be incorrect (Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:53:07 GMT)
The boring technical details:
- Server hostname: oregon.footholds.net
- Redirect count: 1
- Redirect time: 360 ms
- 137 ms page generation time
- 498 ms page fetch time
- 8 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 10 KB/sec burst download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 3,639 bytes
- Content ratio: 90.3%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200