Your blog is working.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[184.108.40.206] is working fine.
- Your RSS feed is available.
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is indexed by Google (4,050 results).
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your WordPress version (4.0.1) is out of date.
- Your real blog URL is
- Your blog URL redirects 2 times. You should decrease that to speed it up for your readers.
- Your front page is 205 KB long. Consider reducing the number of posts on the front page so it loads faster.
- Your blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog.
For support please visit WordPress.org.
The boring technical details:
- Redirect count: 2
- Redirect time: 203 ms
- 43 ms page generation time
- 371 ms page fetch time
- 84 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 108 KB/sec burst download speed
- 43 ms feed generation time
- 126 ms feed fetch time
- 125 KB/sec effective feed transfer speed
- 381 KB/sec burst feed download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 209,594 bytes
- Download size (compressed): 31,664 bytes
- Bandwidth saved by compression: 84.9%
- Content ratio: 43.7%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200
- Feed If-None-Match response: 304
- Generator: wordpress.org 4.0.1
- WordPress version: 4.0.1