Your blog is working.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[126.96.36.199] is working fine.
- Your RSS feed is available.
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is indexed by Google (4,060 results).
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your WordPress version (3.9.2) is out of date.
- Your blog seems slow. It took 2.73 seconds to generate the page.
- Your front page is 205 KB long. Consider reducing the number of posts on the front page so it loads faster.
- Your blog application doesn't support gzip compression.
- Your blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog.
For support please visit WordPress.org.
The boring technical details:
- 2731 ms page generation time
- 3327 ms page fetch time
- 62 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 408 KB/sec burst download speed
- 550 ms feed generation time
- 715 ms feed fetch time
- 24 KB/sec effective feed transfer speed
- 201 KB/sec burst feed download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 209,813 bytes
- Content ratio: 43.4%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200
- Feed If-None-Match response: 304
- Generator: wordpress.org 3.9.2
- WordPress version: 3.9.2