Your blog is working.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[188.8.131.52] is working fine.
- Your RSS feed is available.
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is indexed by Google (3,680 results).
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your WordPress version (4.2.4) is out of date.
- Your real blog URL is
- Your blog URL redirects 2 times. You should decrease that to speed it up for your readers.
- Your blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog.
For support please visit WordPress.org.
The boring technical details:
- Server hostname: blogs.ewr1.nytimes.com
- Redirect count: 2
- Redirect time: 321 ms
- 82 ms page generation time
- 559 ms page fetch time
- 32 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 45 KB/sec burst download speed
- 76 ms feed generation time
- 226 ms feed fetch time
- 67 KB/sec effective feed transfer speed
- 202 KB/sec burst feed download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 98,034 bytes
- Download size (compressed): 18,204 bytes
- Bandwidth saved by compression: 81.4%
- Content ratio: 29.4%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200
- Feed If-None-Match response: 304
- Generator: wordpress.org 4.2.4
- WordPress version: 4.2.4