Your blog is working.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[188.8.131.52] is working fine.
- Your RSS feed is available.
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is not indexed by Google.
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your WordPress version (4.2.8) is out of date.
- Your blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog.
For support please visit WordPress.org.
The boring technical details:
- Server hostname: blogs.sea1.nytimes.com
- 77 ms page generation time
- 231 ms page fetch time
- 78 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 237 KB/sec burst download speed
- 76 ms feed generation time
- 228 ms feed fetch time
- 67 KB/sec effective feed transfer speed
- 200 KB/sec burst feed download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 94,726 bytes
- Download size (compressed): 18,417 bytes
- Bandwidth saved by compression: 80.6%
- Content ratio: 29.7%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200
- Feed If-None-Match response: 304
- Generator: wordpress.org 4.2.8
- WordPress version: 4.2.8