Your blog is working.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[220.127.116.11] is working fine.
- Your RSS feed is available.
- Your robots.txt file Content-type should be
text/html; charset=UTF-8 (see here).
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is not indexed by Google.
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your WordPress version (3.6.1) is out of date.
- Your server was unable to respond to a HTTP
- Your web server's clock might be incorrect (Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:00:48 GMT)
- Your feed server was unable to respond to a HTTP
- Your blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog.
For support please visit WordPress.org.
The boring technical details:
- 58 ms page generation time
- 266 ms page fetch time
- 44 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 240 KB/sec burst download speed
- 52 ms feed generation time
- 96 ms feed fetch time
- 33 KB/sec effective feed transfer speed
- 10,622 KB/sec burst feed download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 52,652 bytes
- Download size (compressed): 11,917 bytes
- Bandwidth saved by compression: 77.4%
- Content ratio: 7.3%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 0
- Feed If-Modified-Since response: 0
- WordPress theme: universal
- Generator: wordpress.org 3.6.1
- WordPress version: 3.6.1