Your blog is working.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[22.214.171.124] is working fine.
- Your RSS feed is available.
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is indexed by Google (3,660 results).
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your WordPress version (4.2.4) is out of date.
- Your real blog URL is
- Your blog URL redirects 2 times. You should decrease that to speed it up for your readers.
- Your blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog.
For support please visit WordPress.org.
The boring technical details:
- Server hostname: blogs.ewr1.nytimes.com
- Redirect count: 2
- Redirect time: 327 ms
- 44 ms page generation time
- 454 ms page fetch time
- 40 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 49 KB/sec burst download speed
- 415 ms feed generation time
- 568 ms feed fetch time
- 27 KB/sec effective feed transfer speed
- 199 KB/sec burst feed download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 95,281 bytes
- Download size (compressed): 18,338 bytes
- Bandwidth saved by compression: 80.8%
- Content ratio: 29.6%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200
- Feed If-None-Match response: 304
- Generator: wordpress.org 4.2.4
- WordPress version: 4.2.4