Your blog is working.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[18.104.22.168] is working fine.
- Your RSS feed is available.
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is indexed by Google (3,690 results).
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your WordPress version (4.2.4) is out of date.
- Your real blog URL is
- Your blog URL redirects 2 times. You should decrease that to speed it up for your readers.
- Your blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog.
For support please visit WordPress.org.
The boring technical details:
- Server hostname: blogs.sea1.nytimes.com
- Redirect count: 2
- Redirect time: 260 ms
- 47 ms page generation time
- 398 ms page fetch time
- 45 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 58 KB/sec burst download speed
- 336 ms feed generation time
- 419 ms feed fetch time
- 37 KB/sec effective feed transfer speed
- 367 KB/sec burst feed download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 93,897 bytes
- Download size (compressed): 18,073 bytes
- Bandwidth saved by compression: 80.8%
- Content ratio: 29.7%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200
- Feed If-None-Match response: 304
- Generator: wordpress.org 4.2.4
- WordPress version: 4.2.4