Your blog is broken.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[220.127.116.11] is working fine.
- Your blog doesn't advertise an XML feed. Are you sure it's a blog?
- Your robots.txt file Content-type should be
text/html; charset=utf-8 (see here).
- Your robots.txt file appears to be invalid:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="ltr" lang="en">
- Your blog is indexed by Google (3,640 results).
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your real blog URL is
- Your server's network connection seems slow. It took 1.69 seconds for the page to download.
- Your blog application doesn't support gzip compression.
The boring technical details:
- Server hostname: mail.epbilisim.com
- Redirect count: 1
- Redirect time: 434 ms
- 634 ms page generation time
- 1689 ms page fetch time
- 22 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 45 KB/sec burst download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 37,716 bytes
- Content ratio: 11.7%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200