Your blog is broken.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[126.96.36.199] is working fine.
- Your front page is only 0 KB long. Are you sure it's a blog?
- Your page doesn't include a <html> element.
- Your blog doesn't advertise an XML feed. Are you sure it's a blog?
- Your robots.txt file Content-type should be
text/html (see here).
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is not indexed by Google.
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your real blog URL is
- Your server's network connection seems slow. It took 1.44 seconds for the page to download.
- Your blog application doesn't support gzip compression.
The boring technical details:
- Server hostname: dedicatedserver.6.fo
- Redirect count: 1
- Redirect time: 672 ms
- 271 ms page generation time
- 1438 ms page fetch time
- 0 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 0 KB/sec burst download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 0 bytes
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200