Your blog is broken.
Get status updates for this blog with RSS
The important stuff:
- Your web server
[126.96.36.199] is working fine.
- Your RSS feed is available.
- Your robots.txt file is valid and allows search engines to index your content.
- Your blog is indexed by Google (158 results).
- Your blog is not indexed by Bing.
- Your real blog URL is
- Your blog application doesn't support gzip compression.
- The feed discovery URL advertised in your <link> redirects to a different location.
- Your RSS feed contains no items.
- Your blog is a self-hosted WordPress blog.
For support please visit WordPress.org.
The boring technical details:
- Redirect count: 1
- Redirect time: 12 ms
- 760 ms page generation time
- 795 ms page fetch time
- 108 KB/sec effective transfer speed
- 3,463 KB/sec burst download speed
- 113 ms feed generation time
- 117 ms feed fetch time
- 8 KB/sec effective feed transfer speed
- 5,885 KB/sec burst feed download speed
- Page size (uncompressed): 87,592 bytes
- Content ratio: 22.4%
- Blog If-Modified-Since response: 200
- Feed If-None-Match response: 304
- RSD URL: easyontheeye.wordpress.com
- WLW manifest URL: easyontheeye.wordpress.com
- Generator: wordpress.com